sock puppets
bird feeders
super hero activities

How do I enrol my child into Tōtara Park School?


Tōtara Park School is a zoned school.


What this means is that:

  • Children who live in the area zoned for Tōtara Park School are guaranteed a place at our school.  You will need to provide a residential address within this zone when you apply to enrol your child.  If false information is provided, we may cancel your child's enrolment.

  • If there are extra places at school, children who live outside the zone can apply for those places.  Each year, schools are required to put a notice in the local newspaper if they are taking in children who lived outside the school zone.  Alternatively, you can contact us at any time to ask.

​Please drop by our general office to pick up a copy of our enrolment pack.

In order to complete your child's enrolment at Tōtara Park School, please bring along the below to our general office:

  1. the completed enrolment form and other consent forms

  2. the original birth certificate of the child to be enrolled

  3. evidence of your residential address

  4. immunization records to date

If you would like to have a look around our school, please ring the school office to make an appointment with our Principal.  He would love to meet you and show you around.

Find out about our new transition programme for our pre-schoolers.